by Abraham Khoureis, Ph.D., M.A.
– Don’t be like others, be better.
– Don’t imitate, innovate.
– Don’t compete, collaborate.
– Don’t be different, be unique.
– Disability doesn’t mean inability.
– Disability without Dis is ability. So, keep your Dis away and respect my ability.
– The price of Democracy is a barrel of oil.
– When the interests of corrupt leaders and governments prevail, the blood of the innocents become the exchange currency of negotiations and trade.
– Freedom is a myth. Celebrated by our Warden of the jail of life.
– Our Lady Liberty is shackled and it is not free.
– Toxic leaders shackles Liberty, while Compassionate ones free it.
– The Pursuit of Happiness is a few sniffs away.
– Slavery has never been a choice. To prove it, abolish our current system of Checks and Balances, and you will see your loved ones become shackled slaves begging for mercy and equal rights under a Dictatorship spans its power from 725 5th Ave, New York, New York to Rancho Palos Verdes, California 90275.
– If you let a Tube determine and shape your opinions, vision and outlook in life, you are a slave to that Tube.
– Happiness is what Happiness is: a consistent pleasant memory, a nano second of time.
About the Author: Dr. Abraham Khoureis is a “Humanist-believer” who utilizes his writing to advocate for social justice and change.