A Perfect Score – Does Your FICO® Score Matter?
I confess I have maintained my personal credit score in order. And aimed toward keeping it within the excellent perfect range.
The Importance of a Higher Score
The higher your credit score is the better are your chances of receiving better financial deals from banks and financial institutions. But, how do you maintain your high score?
In this post, I share with you the steps needed to maintain a high credit score and increase or decrease it as you wish and desire.
The steps are:
1) First, be aware, impulsive-buy is the primary cause of why people get in debts.
2) Keep your expenses inline with your income. If you can’t afford the purchases, do not stretch your expenses.
3) Purchase only what you need and as needed.
4) Keep your credit inquiries to a minimum or none, if possible. And keep a distant time between each credit request/inquiry.
5) Pay your credit balance on time and in full, if possible. This step is important as your credit score fluctuates with each inquiry and payment made.
6) Review your credit report on a regular basis and have each credit bureau notification on. Subscribe to one of the three bureaus for this service.
7) Finally, t o avoid the credit issuer closing your opened credit cards, use all your opened accounts (even for $1 charge) once every 45 days.
If you find this post helpful, please like and share.